- Launches five new models
- Powerful Monitors Deliver Superb Picture Quality and Fast Processing to Transform the Gaming Experience
LG Electronics, a consumer durable major in India, today unveiled the latest range of UltraGear monitors at GamerConnect 2019.Combined with a stylishdesign, powerful performance and fast refresh rate, the UltraGear monitor creates an immersive playing field that enhancesthe gaming experience.
GamerConnect, co-sponsored by LG and NVIDIA- the technology partner showcases the latest technology to end-users in tier-1 and tier-2 cities across the country. It is a platform for the Indian gaming community to have a hands-on experience of the latest products. The main highlight of the event was the launch of the new line-up of UltraGear gaming monitors.
Featuring superior picture quality and lightning-fast processing speed, the LG UltraGear monitors are ideal for all genres of games.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Younchul Park, Director – Home Entertainment, LG Electronics India said, “We have been seeing a huge development in the gaming segment since the last couple of years. Targeting the new consumer segment, we are extremely happy to announce the launch of the new line-up of monitors that truly captures the brand’s vision of innovation. The LG UltraGear monitors bring an amalgamation of some unique features and blend of many industry-first offerings, ideal for gaming lovers. Our endeavor is to always deliver the best and new range is the validation of the same.”
“NVIDIA is at the forefront of making games more immersive and realistic through continuous innovation. Our ongoing efforts pioneering real-time ray tracing are fundamentally changing how graphics are done. Exceptional displays like LG’s new UltraGear monitorsoffer stunning and immersive gameplay which brings these NVIDIA capabilities to life, and I’m delighted to see them launch at GamerConnect. As the Indian gaming industry continues its journey of exponential growth, I’m confident that more global brands will debut their best-in-class products here,”said Vishal Dhupar, Managing Director, South Asia, NVIDIA.
Some of the key features are given below –
- Ultra-Picture Quality – With a wider range of colours and improved colour reproduction, the UltraGear™ brings the virtual world to life with colours beyond imagination.With a high dynamic contrast and wide color spectrum it provides a bright, hyper-realistic picture with true-to-life precision
- Ultra-Speed –The UltraGear monitors have unparalleled speed that is unequivocally important for winning. The monitors have a high-speed refresh rate of up to 240Hz
- 1ms Motion Blur – 1ms Motion Blur Reduction allows gamers to enjoy the precision and accuracy needed to play at a high level.
- Ultra-Surreal Fluidity–Equipped with NVIDIA G-SYNC™ , the monitors provide smooth motion without tearing or stuttering , plus a simplified tone mapping for fast, smooth HDR imaging.
- A total of five new 7 models between price range of Rs. 22,000 ~ Rs. 85,000 will be launched in 2019.
About LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd
LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of LG Electronics, South Korea was established in January 1997 in India. It is one of the most formidable brands in consumer electronics, home appliances, HVAC, IT hardware and mobile communications space. In India, LG has earned a premium brand positioning and is the acknowledged trendsetter for the industry. LGEIL’s manufacturing unit at Greater Noida is one of the most eco-friendly units among all LG manufacturing plants in the world. The second Greenfield facility is located at Ranjangaon; Pune has the capacity to manufacture LED TV’s, air conditioners, commercial air conditioning systems, washing machines, refrigerators, and monitors.